Mindset is the attitude you are going to represent in your thinking and actions. There are two major types of mindset: FIXED and GROWTH mindsets. Fixed mindset means that things are stable and unchangeable. Growth mindset means that through consistent challenge, practice, and effort we could change, adjust and grow.
Can we grow with a fixed mindset? Yes, we can, but with a growth mindset we could grown much faster.
The opportunity gap is significant and, in the perspective of several years, can make a massive difference.
Don’t wait – move to the “growth mindset” zone. It will be uncomfortable; it will be difficult, however there are many benefits waiting for you.
How you can push ourself towards the growth mindset zone? Below there are ten different examples:
1. Be authentic
2. Ask for constructive feedback
3. Ask questions with the intent to understand
4. Make, admit to, and learn from mistakes
5. Meet inspiring people
6. Travel abroad and explore new cultures
7. Read books on new topics
8. Challenge daily routine
9. Ask your boss for a new task, project, or even job change
10. Practice mindfulness (exercise, mediation, yoga, walking, music, etc.)
Don’t wait and start challenging yourself today. It will be uncomfortable; it will be difficult, however there are many benefits waiting for you. Reward yourself for every little success.
And don’t forget that EVERYONE has unlimited potential.
Leave a Reply